Corvo Styles May Use This Information To –
- Process your financial transactions; Service your order.
- Respond to customer service requests, questions, and concerns.
- Administer your account.
- Send you requested product or service information.
- Keep you informed about special offers and services of selected third parties.
- Administer promotions and notify you of important events.
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities and/or violations of our Terms of Service.
- Meet our research and product/service development needs and improve our Site, services, and offerings.
- Customize your experience, including targeting our services and offerings to you.
In certain situations, Corvo Styles may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities. Where required by law (like to comply with a warrant, court order, or legal notice served on Corvo Styles), and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, avoid litigation, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, and/or respond to a government request. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that such disclosure should be made for reasons of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
1) Your Privacy
2) Privacy Assurance
We will not share or rent your information with third parties except our agents and alliance partners. We use personal information to provide the services you request. Any third party with whom we share the information shall maintain a reasonable level of confidentiality and data security as required under the law.
3) Electronic Communication
When you visit our site or send emails to us or give us your feedback, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
4) Payment and Account Information
Your account history with us includes all billing information and communications, payment history, etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers.
5) Transactional Information
Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
6) Service Usage
Information about your navigation using our Services, for example, the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you shop.
We will process and store your personal data for as long as it is necessary and permitted under applicable data protection law.